Want to be a speaker?
Send your talk proposal to us, the Miami Java User Group directive will evaluate your proposal and schedule a presentation for you.
In order to become a speaker you must submit the following information:
- Talk proposal. Brief yet complete description of the topic to be covered.
- Speakers bio
Who has presented at Miami Java Users Group?
- Patrick Peralta, Software Engineer at Oracle
- Darren Spurgeon, IT Director at Boca Java
- Jitender Chakka, SOA Specialist at Ultramatics
- Michael Feathers, Consultant at Object Mentor
- Doris Chen, Technical Evangelist at Sun Microsystems
- Chris Saylor, Independet Consultant
- Gregg Sporar, Technical Evangelist NetBeans at Sun Microsystems
- Fermin Ordaz, Software Architect at Tracfone Wireless, Inc
- Michael Wright, Principal Systems Engineer at BEA
- Antonio Llanos, Technical Lead at Bayview Financial, LP
- Mario Alcaraz, Senior Developer at Everett Consulting
- Edmundo Farinas, Chief Security Officer at Todo1 Services
- Greg Murray, AJAX Architect for Sun Microsystems
- Jon Kern, Agile Manifesto co-author
- Jorge Barroso, Chief Architect at The Gorb
- Mark Fisher, Consultant with Interface21
- Maudrit Martinez, MJUG Founder and Leader
- Orion Letizi, co-founder and Software Engineer at Terracotta
- Venkat Subramaniam, founder of Agile Developer, Inc. and coauthor of “Practices of an Agile Developer”