The Miami Java Users Group (MJUG) is 100% supported by sponsors; we greatly value each contribution that we receive.
If you or your company would be interested in sponsoring an event, please contact us.
Why do we need sponsors?
We have the following two major categories of recurring expenses:
- Books and other giveaways
In addition we are inviting prominent speakers from all over the world to speak to our JUG. We will need sponsorship money to pay for travel expenses, and where appropriate, a modest speaker fee.
What do sponsors receive in return?
- Logo and link on website sponsors page for one year (all levels)
- Acknowledgement during MJUG meeting announcements (all levels)
- Advertising materials displayed during MJUG meeting (gold and platinum levels)
- Marketing materials distributed during MJUG meetings (platinum levels)
- Opportunity to present at a MJUG (platinum levels)
- Silver Sponsorship: US$500 per meeting plus optional giveaway items.
- Gold Sponsorship: US$1000 per meeting plus optional giveaway items.
- Platinum Sponsorship: US$1500 per meeting plus optional giveaway items.
For more information on how to become a sponsor please contact us.
Miami Java Users Group is Sponsored by
Miami Java Users Group website is Powered by